|I want to pay the DA love forward to other deviants by donating points at random, and making and Supergroups! Every single point helps and is appreciated! Xo|
Tagged by musicluver4113 and feel like I owe it to my DA fam to post something, anything, so here goes ....forgive me for omitting #4-6, I'd love to hear from all of you, choosing 10 is too tough.
1) You must post these rules
2) Share 10 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in their journal
5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7) No tag-backs.
8) You can't say that you don't do tags.
9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 facts about me
1. Best to say it now... I lost my chocolate lab, Kahlua, to cancer on March 20, 2015.
2. My other dog is handling it well, playing and cuddling when he sees that I'm down.
3. The first year of design is finished in 3 weeks, and I can't wait to show you all what I've learned!
4. My family's from NL (I don't have the accent), and I'm looking forward to fish & brewis for Good Friday
5. I just coloured my hair a deep red/brown with a plumb peek-a-boo highlight on the left side, a la something you might see in an anime.
6. Last week, my drawing class had a nude model come in for live drawing.
7. I've never sketched a nude model before.
8. It was terrifying at first, but got easier the longer she was there...as if she turned into a fixed object.
9. I miss drawing animes/cartoony characters and can't wait to get back into the daily routine of sketching/posting at the end of this semester.
10. I miss seeing all of your drawings!
1. What was your favorite food as a kid?
2. Have any pets? If so, what kind and name(s)?
I have a pug/jack mix, Jagger, and my chocolate lab Kahlua, just passed away (as mentioned above)
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? (Place or Description)
I'm not sure since I've not lived anywhere but here, but am considering a placement in Seoul or Tokyo in 2017. Anyone live there? Are they worth travelling to? lol
4. What are your three favourite colours?
Ah....impossible. Black, teal, and a vibrant orange, perhaps.
5. Coke or Pepsi?
Another impossible question... Cokesi?
6. Name a fictional character you wish you could meet in real life.
Kurosaki Ichigo. Go ahead, groan.
7. Do you like where you live currently?
8. You are the chosen one to fight the army of the undead, what is your weapon of choice?
Whatever weapon wipes them out in one fell swoop. Not about to play games lol
9. Are you a handheld or Console gamer (or PC)?
I like original Nintendo lol...and I play Tetris online. *nerd alert*
10. Final Question: Pokemon, Digimon, or Yu-Gi-Oh?
Interested in answering questions? Here's 10 I'd love to learn about you.
1. When's the last time you did something for the first time?
2. What's your favourite season and why?
3. What's the most challenging thing for you when it comes to art?
4. What are three of your favourite things to draw?
5. What piece of art are you most proud of? Would you share the link in my comments (ok, that's two questions, but still)
6. Have you taken a drawing class before? Would you? (another two questions wrapped into one line...sorry)
7. Name a movie/series/anime that you've watched more than once. Why did you decide to watch it again?
8. What's your favourite book?
9. Does your family encourage you to be artsy?
10. What's the best thing about posting your art on DA?
Hope you're all well, drop me a line anytime!
Hi! N00b here, picked up a pencil/pen/sketch pad a lil while ago (well, Feb 5, 2014 to be exact) when, out of the blue, I felt like drawing stuff...and now I can't stop!
Any and all recommendations welcome (pens/pencils/paper/techniques, etc.)!
I'm also a Perler art geek, and dabble with other 8-bit stuff.
PLEASE DON'T ASK ME FOR POINTS! I GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T ASK, AT RANDOM, JUST BECAUSE!
PS - Tweet meh! @GanbareY0
=====I LOVE this! thanks =====